Thursday, November 11, 2010

Local Boise Chef Wins Acclaim, Flavors Catering

Boise Idaho U.S.A.
October 11, 2010

"Flavors catering in boise, eagle, meridian and nampa/caldwell. The treasure valley has a new source for catering at the highest level. Chef Ryan Lancaster who own's Flavors Catering located in Boise Idaho just won the prestegious caterer of the year award for the treause valley. Chef Lancaster was at a loss for words when given the award. When Chef Ryan was asked what is the latest trend in catering? Chef Lancaster had this to say. "Many of my clients like me to choose the venue for the catering. I think its exciting to get out of the house but not go to a formal diner yet get formal food. I work closely with the Roth Center to perform many of my caterings which is also known as to be a chef and cater or catering to the clients wish for food or beverages. I cook all types of food from around the world. I cater for the pampered chef, CHF or Commercial Home Furnishings, and various cooking class venues in and around the treasure valley. " Call me for a free catering quote.

Cooking, Chef Ryan Lancaster, Catering, Cater In Boise, Cater In Idaho, Cater In Eagle.
"Catering In Eagle Idaho", "Catering In Meridian Idaho", Catering In Boise Idaho"

please call 208-562-9921 or email us at ryanmlancaster@hotmail.com or flavorscateringidaho@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment